Ink

Kate + Ciara & Greg (the cat)




I have been meaning to upload this one for awhile now! This photo shoot was part of an assessment where we had to design a book about Tattoo's. We were asked to take our own photographs of at least two people who had tattoos. I was lucky enough to have some good friends with amazing tattoo art who were willing to pose for me. I wanted the shoot to be really natural and have a film-grunge feel. 
To me, Tattoos are about the skin and the story. So I didn't want any 'styled outfits' or set compositions, it all came together quite naturally and I was really happy with the result. These are just a few of my favourites and of course I had to include gorgeous Greg (the cat) just look at those green eyes! Born to model haha. 

-j xo

5 comments :

  1. wow, your friends have real amazing tattoos and and these photos turned out beautiful! and i love the jessica rabbit tattoo- i remember watching that movie as a kid and just being blown away just how crazy womanly she was. definitely a good hero to have :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blown away! I love everything about this -- the photos, the story, the lighting, the colors, the graphic design... everything! This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are gorgeous! Love the shots (and that adorable cat, Greg!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out lovely! Greg is definitely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love hearing from you all and appreciate the time you took to say a few words!
xo