Gemma Caitlin Richards





My beautiful baby niece, Gemma.
Words can't describe how much love surrounds this little girl. Everyone is in awe of her perfect little face and mesmerising eyes. No one though, is prouder than her big sister Talia. She giggles when Gemma makes a noise, and proudly states 'This is Gemma, she's my sister'. I can already see her protective side and I know she will treasure her new little friend forever. 
Huge congratulations to my amazing sister, Gemma is perfection. 








6 comments :

  1. haha aww Talia looks so cute and excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cutie Gemma is!!! And newly big sister Talia is so adorable! Congrats on your new addition to the family! She sure is a new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these photographs are so sweet. I can feel the warmth and love through them :)

    xx.
    Stephanie | fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos!
    I found happiness to see these photographs.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love hearing from you all and appreciate the time you took to say a few words!
xo