West Juliett

Let me introduce you to my new obsession -West Juliett. An incredible cafe round the corner from where I study design. Here are just a few snaps from my phone from the last couple of weeks. Me and my friends have run there after classes to grab a quick coffee and the most AMAZING chocolate chip cookie I have ever eaten. They do all day breakfast, lunch and amazing baked goods, so check it out if you're in the area.

I will most likely visit again very soon haha so follow me on instagram to see some snaps :)

-j xo

5 comments :

  1. Wow, all this food looks so delicious! great job with the photos:)

    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, it looks amazing! Those cups are awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing about this place! The food looks amazing but I'm rarely around Marrickville. I'll keep this in mind if I do find myself in the area though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks fantastic and the place looks so cosy and welcoming. I need to find a cool cafe to haunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, give me everything here please!! Ugh, I can totally imagine what a fatty I'd be if this was around the corner from my place, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love hearing from you all and appreciate the time you took to say a few words!
xo