THE SWISSE COLOUR RUN













WOW. SO much fun! I am so glad i signed up for The Swisse Colour Run, anyone who sees it coming to their city, i urge you to join the fun! I am not a runner...nor do i like exercise but the whole run was really enjoyable (my legs are killing me now) . Some of you guys may be asking how it works?..Well, each kilometer of the event is associated with a designated color: yellow, orange, pink, or blue.  As you reach the Kilometer COLOUR Zones,you're blitzed by the volunteers, sponsors, and staff with COLOUR. At the end of the race is a massive paint war/festival dance party. IT IS AMAZING
Here are some photos i took with my underwater panasonic lumix compact camera (super handy), it was painful not to have my slr but i probably would have,
 a) dropped it in the chaos 
and 
b) accidentally thrown it in the air from sheer excitement! 
-j xo

22 comments :

  1. this looks like so much fun! what an experience! amazing images :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh looks like so much fun, Jess! We must go next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!!!!! Loving how colorful and happy this looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i saw some pics on IG of this event...looks like the best fun for grown ups! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous! I wanted to participate in a color run this year but the one in my city is sold out! So sad, but perhaps another year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first photo but HATE the portrait one of me haha

    So Much fun! I want to do it AGAIN and AGAIN! This time though I want throw as much colour in your face haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a runner (done the Adelaide city-bay run a few times) and it looks like so much fun! the photos are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could participate too because it seems to be such a unique experience and so much fun!! i bet u can meet a lot of friends there too :) and great photos!! they feel so ... alive :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this looks so much fun! I love all of the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your photos are incredible! So colourful! You have a lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic photos! just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks so so fun! your photos are happy and filled with joyful, sweating people- which is awesome. good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness! this looks like a BLAST!
    it's coming to our city soon and i've been thinking of every lame excuse to not sign up.

    p.s. thanks for your super sweet comment! so thankful to have found your sweet space and excited to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll
    be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!


    My page - additional hints

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love hearing from you all and appreciate the time you took to say a few words!
xo