IPHONE snaps

Hello from my Instagram world! Pretty exciting news, i finally have my iPhone5 so i can stop stealing Patricks phone all the time and spamming his gallery with my photographs :) Here a few snaps from random days of the year. If you're an instagram addict and I'm not already following you, hit me with your deets! Mine are jessicabloor_photography. 
 
 
 
 

Also I'm always looking for new and exciting apps for my photographs and i thought i would share some of my favourites! Some cost 99c but trust me they are worth it. 
  1. VSCO cam (99c)
  2. Afterglow (99c)
  3. Camera+ (99c)
  4. Squaready (FREE!)
  5. Linecamera (FREE!)
  6. Puddingcamera (FREE!)
  7. Typic (FREE!)  

What are some of your favourites?

10 comments :

  1. Oh gosh, even your iphone snaps are amazing! I'll definitely have to check out these apps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you're too sweet Stephanie. Please do! Especially the first two listed. x

      Delete
  2. Great pics! Is that your drawing on the first photo? Because it's gorgeous. And I love the "Happy Christmas" writing on the gift wrapping. :)

    Click here to enter my Shabby Apple 50$ gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are both my drawings :) Thank you, i try to make time to do a little scribble here and there

      Delete
  3. smitten with Afterglow, but I'm going to check out these other apps tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the heads-up on all these photo apps! I'm definitely going to check some out, as I only have instagram right now....
    username: beccamole

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dreaming of an iphone so that I can use instagram! it sounds so lame, but I see pretty photos like yours and I want an iphone so badly! lol! I hope you had a wonderful christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trust me i know what you mean! I've had to wait a long time for my old contract to end so i could upgrade! So much happier :D

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love hearing from you all and appreciate the time you took to say a few words!
xo