PUPPIES AND BOW TIES

A few photographs from a very fun photo-shoot with Shadow the pomeranian and Luigi the poodle! This shoot was for Dharf , a fantastic Australian e-store where you can purchase these adorable bow tie collars, dog bandanas and custom dog collars! Photographing animals is always a challenge especially when you want them to sit still haha! 
The photo-shoot was for Dharf's Christmas collection and it was a great experience, something different and enjoyable. My tips for pet photography would definitely be 
1. TREATS 
2. Natural light  
3. Patience !!
-j xo

10 comments :

  1. This is way too cute! I wish I had a puppy to put a bowtie on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! fantastic shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh my gosh all of this is adorable!! i wish i had a pet so i could get them one of these haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOODNESS, these are too cute for words! My brother has a little three-legged black pomeranian that he rescued from the RSPCA ... I think that a bow-tie is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally adorable. you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. best photoshoot ever.
    I love how that little doggy is licking his nose and somehow being totally cute about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy... puppies and bow ties! Is there anything cuter?? Looks like you all had a blast, and your models are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everybody, there will be more puppy photo-shoots including a wedding theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG they are so cute <3




    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love hearing from you all and appreciate the time you took to say a few words!
xo