The Beresford Hotel





Yay Glorious SUNDAY SUNSHINE! I love a good Sunday lunch and afternoon drinks with wonderful friends especially when the weather is as glorious as it was today. The lovely Beresford Hotel had a great package where they would put on a giant Italian family style lunch, all you can eat with a drink and dessert for $50pp! Such great value and the food was amazing. Roast pig, pasta, salads, prawns, steaks, fresh breads and SO much more! We all ate so much, and hours later i am still full! The Beresford also does delicious cocktails and share jugs which were oh so yummy. Perfect way to say au revoir to my beautiful best friend Erica who flies to Japan on Thursday, the lucky gal!
-j
xo

11 comments :

  1. it looks like such fun! lovely photographs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos!
    thanks for all the love ♥

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! All that food looks incredible...there's truly nothing better than a lazy Sunday lunch!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so lovely. You take some amazing photos. New follower here.

    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you so much! lovely blog...I love your pictures! :) xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow look at all your followers!! This is motivating me to get off my bum and done another blog post :P

    Beautiful photos!! I really like the colours of the photo of the bread and olives!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This photography is amaznig! I just discovered your blog and I think I'm in love- your photos are the epitome of perfection!

    My blog: www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, really lovely photos. Great work!

    Krystal, newest follower
    http://wildflowers3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm, the spread looks delish! Thanks for the blog love! I'm your newest follower and what an awesome blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these pictures! although it did give me a twinge of hunger... :) the drinks look beautiful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love hearing from you all and appreciate the time you took to say a few words!
xo