EAT LOVE PIZZA

Last night I went out on the town with my beau for some delicious food at the lovely restaurant Eat Love Pizza in Sydney's Darling Harbour.What i loved most about the night, is the atmosphere of Darling Harbour! I had completely forgotten just how beautiful and happening the area is! Not only were trees sprinkled with fairy lights as you made your way through the buzzing restaurants and cafe's but the streets and parks were filled with people everywhere! 

The Food was scrumptious, especially their choice of pizzas. From the very extensive menu, we chose braised baby Octopus with fennel, red wine, tomato & green olive tapenade and Insalata Capresse for entree and for main we had a  Tomato base wood fire pizza with shredded slow cooked pork neck, taleggio, lemon thyme & wild rocket drizzled with veal jus and Potato Gnocchi with sautéed tiger prawns, gremolata & nutty brown butter sauce! For dessert we wandered to my favourite Guylian cafe for coffee and a delicious petit four.
Yum!














1 comment :

Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love hearing from you all and appreciate the time you took to say a few words!
xo