Moonlight shenanigans 
a night at the Ford Focus moonlight cinema

I always love going to outdoor cinemas and the ford focus moonlight cinema in Centennial park is probably my favourite! I love the chilled picnic atmosphere, where you can enjoy a nice glass of wine, conversation and delicious cheeses while you wait for the sun to set.

 
We saw 'The girl with the dragon tattoo', an intense but thrilling film. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it which made the night even greater! Definitely recommend visiting a Ford Focus moonlight cinema, they have a great range of movies and even some oldies! Pulp fiction comes out on the 15th March and we are definitely there!



1 comment :

Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love hearing from you all and appreciate the time you took to say a few words!
xo